Choosing a best knife for scoring drywall is a task that can take a long time. Not only are there dozens of brands with hundreds of variations to choose from, but there are also new releases every month!
Currently, knife for scoring drywall are one of the most desired products on the market in terms of technology. But… What is the best consumer-facing knife for scoring drywall?
There is no one best knife for scoring drywall for everyone since, depending on the needs, we will see that there is one or more suitable for each use.
Finding a good knife for scoring drywall that suits your needs and is, of course, good value for money can be a little easier with this selection of the 10 best knife for scoring drywall. We have chosen ten very varied models that stand out in their category for their features and functionalities.
That will depend largely on the use you want to give it and the price you want to pay for it. Luckily, we have reviewed and ranked the best knife for scoring drywall on the market so you know which one best suit your needs.
You will find the list of best knife for scoring drywall first, which we update often. Later, you can also consult our practical guide with the points to consider before making the purchase.
This list contains, without a doubt, the greatest knife for scoring drywall currently offered on the market. However, if you don’t want to waste any more time filtering and analyzing which is best knife for scoring drywall, you should definitely opt for our Top 10 products choice. This has all of the fundamental features one would expect to see in a knife for scoring drywall review.
Top 15 List of knife for scoring drywall is given below
However, there are some other competitions for these three as well. View our Top 10 best knife for scoring drywall list for more information. If you are looking for a new knife for scoring drywall, have a look at our choices for the finest knife for scoring drywall. To learn more about the many varieties of knife for scoring drywall available and how to select the best one for your needs, continue reading.
We’ve consulted top experts who have in-and-out knowledge about the knife for scoring drywall. We chose a product with amazing features you haven’t heard of before, so we could provide your shopping experience with some variety! Our team filtered more than 100+ items to get this list done just right for ya.
- A hand-tool for the do-it-yourselfer - Measure, mark and cut drywall with one easy to use tool; also ideal for floor tile, carpet, linoleum, wood flooring, insulation, wood paneling, hanging pictures and blinds, cutting fabric, foam board, vinyl siding, plywood, ceiling tile, roof shingles, and so much more
- Built-in heavy duty SAE 10 feet by 1 inch measuring tape with secure lock allows you to easily measure and transfer to drywall or any other material; measure once, cut once; tape measure guide ensures consistent and accurate cuts
- Mark measurements and full length rip-cuts with the included carpenter's pencil, which fits into the convenient holder so it will stay right where you need it
- Durable ABS head and rubberized handle maximize balance and control, yet is lightweight at under 1 pound
- Includes 4 extra utility blades, stored in handle; uses standard utility knife blades
- High-Performance Carpentry Square: 24 inch drywall scoring square with 1/8-inch thick tempered anodized aluminum blade is great for establishing a horizontal reference on drafting board
- Heavy-Duty T Square: robust construction of this drywall cutting tool is ideal to be used by architects, engineers, draftsman in technical drawing. This drywall tool features highly visible, neon orange shade for easy, on-the-job spotting
- Ergonomic Drywall Scoring Accessory: carpentry T-square comes with 20 in. foam molded head that glides along drywall with stabilizing fins to assure a quick, straight score. The molded high impact head with hand grip and board guide provides comfort
- Easy-Reading Building Instrument: this DIY home improvement tool is provided with large, bold graduations for measurement clarity. The thermal bounded 1/8 inch graduations ensure accuracy and error_-free readings
- Practical Construction Tool: carpentry square is perfect for making cut lines on sheets of plywood, OSB, drywall and other materials. Scoring square can be easily positioned on drafting table and used to draw horizontal or vertical lines
- Quality & Craftsmanship you can count on: One tool works like three. Cut/Score/Chisel cement board, drywall, fiberglass roofing, vinyl flooring and laminate materials
- Best Finishes, Start with Hyde: 19408 Heavy duty cutter with carbide edges that can cut/score or create chisel cuts in all types of masonry backing panels
- Value and Dependability first time, everytime: No dust generating cutting tool, with comfort grip handle to reduce hand fatique
- Tool Performance and Innovations: Score cement board, drywall, fiberglass roofing, flooring and laminate materials. Comfort grip handle. Easy to replace Triangular carbide blade
- Your trusted American tool company and Industry Standard-Bearers since 1875.
- [WHAT YOU WANTED]A tool that combines the functions of a cutter, tape measure hook, drywall plane, and keyhole saw as a professional drywall tool.
- [QUICK-COVENIENT]For faster drywall installation the tape measure can be hooked up to enable faster accurate cutting. The rasp plane on the back helps neatly finish edges. The keyhole saw makes it easy to cut holes and chamber corners.
- [4 IN 1 KNIFE]Drywall Plane Cutter, 18mm SK-2 Cutter Blade and plaster planer can be easily, quickly, and safely used by anyone at once.
- [18MM CUTER BLADE]109 TOOLs Cutter is Ideal for Thicker Cuts. Use for commercial or industrial applications like thicker paper, tape, plastic, cardboard, balsa, basswood, photos, coupons, cardstock, mat board, foam board, delicate fabrics, crafts, amazon, ups, or post office packages.
- [30YEARS KNOW-HOW]We have developed and made a professional tool with practical technology by obtaining a patent that satisfies both the knowledge of field carpenter with 30 years of experience and the practicality and efficiency of the field.
- SCORING SQUARE: This drywall square has a board guide and a hand grip to guarantee your work progresses smoothly and efficiently. While the perforation on its 24" blade enables rapid and efficient scoring.
- ALUMINUM BODY: No worksite is too difficult for this measurement tool. Its blade features extruded aluminum construction that ensures long lifespan, and its molded, high impact Structo-Cast head withstands the harshest worksite conditions.
- SCREENED GRADUATIONS: Even in low-light settings, the rock ripper's thermal-bonded, screened black 1/8" and 1/16" graduations shall be easy. The dual-scale extends the reading to 48".
- APPLICATIONS: The USA-made rock ripper drywall square performs exceptionally well in drywall hanging. Its perforated blade makes scoring drywall tasks much easier.
- PRODUCT FEATURES: This 24’’ square has a permanent 90° molded Structo-Cast head, scribing/scoring notches for knife or pencil, and 1/16’’ scribe/score increments.
- 3-Position Manual Slider Button allows blade to stay locked in 3 positions (Fully extended blade, semi-protruding blade, Fully hidden blade)
- Zirconium Oxide Ceramic Blade with Rounded Tip for Safety = Non-Conductive, Anti-Magnetic, Never Rusts, Chemically Inert (No Oil Coatings) + Stays Sharp Up To 10X Longer Than Steel Blades
- 1 Slice Ceramic Blade = Up to 20 Metal Blades = Less Blade Changes = Less $$$ = Less Downtime = Less injuries + Simple No Tool Blade Change (Replacement SKU# 10404 or 10408)
- Ceramic Blade only protrudes 1/2" - designed primarily for cutting corrugated packaging, foam, vinyl, boxes, cardboard, etc
- To cut paper and thinner items please try the Slice 00116 Precision Cutter or 00100 Safety Cutter or use the Pointed Blades 10408
- Fast and easy
- Super-sharp steel blade
- For Plexiglas, acrylic and plastic
- Use to scribe Plexiglas and then snap at the cut line
- Not for use with Lexan
- This product is easy to use
- This product is highly durable
- Manufactured in China
- Ergonomic cutting angle
- This acrylic hook knife tool is specially used to cut acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets.Acrylic sheets or other plastic sheets are hard and brittle, so it is difficult to divide. This hook knife can help you hook a thin groove on the acrylic sheet, and then you can break the acrylic sheet along the groove.
- 1.Please mark the board with a pen,then use a ruler to place it according to the mark.2.Use the hook knife to draw a groove on the acrylic plate along the ruler,and the ruler must be pressed with your left hand. Hold the hook knife with right hand and repeat the operation to make the groove deep enough.
- 1.There is a ridge-like protrusion on the back of the hook knife. Place the hook knife under the acrylic board, align the protrusion of the hook knife with the groove just hooked out,and press down on both sides of the groove with both hands,Let a small part of the acrylic board split along the groove.2.Completely break the acrylic board along the groove.
- When using the hook knife,pay attention to protect the tip of the knife and do not touch the ground. If the tip of the knife is not sharp, you can change the blade.Contains a hook knife with 3 blades and a box of blades. There are 13 blades in total.
- Before packaging, we will spot check some products to ensure that the product quality is qualified, but there may still be a few products with quality problems, and some damage may also occur during transportation and storage. If you encounter these problems when you buy, we will free Return the goods to you to ensure your buying experience.
- Safe to use. This knife cutter is built with quality steel handle and anti-slip ABS grip which provides more security for you. The ergonomic curve of the handle fits your hands. No need to worry about the blade slipping from your hand while working. Also our razor knife is built with back lock design that safely keeps the blades in place when in use, which also allows one-hand easy opening and closing
- Quick-change mechanism. Your brand new work knife comes with an easy blade release mechanism that allows you to safely change the blades and helps prevent injury. Just push the head-cover of the blade and drop down the cover of the blade. Our utility knife is compatible with most standard sized utility knife blades for extra convenience
- Portable & lightweight design. Our box cutter knife is lightweight and compact which makes it easy to take anywhere. It comes with a belt clip so you can quickly clip it on and off. Carry it with you on your belt, in your pocket or in your bag so you’ll always have it when needed. You can store up to 5 extra blades in the handle
- Use for various applications. WORKPRO utility knife is built to last. It can be used for various different jobs that you may need to get done. It cuts through paper, carpet, plastic, cartons, cloth, bags, leather, PVC, dry wall and much more. Get more work done with our durable cutter knife
- Long-lasting utility blades. WORKPRO folding utility knife is made from quality steel which makes it highly durable and long-lasting
- Secure, effortless dough scoring with ergonomic handcrafted premium wood handle and non-slip stainless steel stick;
- Anyone beginner bread baker and professional bread baker makes for beautiful scoring on sour dough bread;
- Unintimidating, safe and quick lame bread refill every time with our built-to-last lame bread tool;
- Easy to Use: 3 easy steps to assemble bread scorer razor blade over metal part of bread slasher tool so that you can enjoy sourdough bread making like blooming flower in stylish patterns with easy to clean bread lame slashing tool;
- QUALITY ENSURED: Do not hesitate to contact us directly if you are unsatisfied with Lame Slashing Knife, 24X7 worry-free customer service are always ready for you.
- Reliable fixed-blade, non-retractable utility knife for drywall and other applications where you need the blade to stay fixed in place
- Solid, simple construction for repeated daily use
- 2-pack of knives - keep a backup on hand
- Grabber brand is trustworthy and proven in the drywall trades
- Sturdy Design: The blade and handle in our drywall knife are processed in one piece, which is very sturdy. Stainless steel blade has superior load-bearing performance for a long time to use
- Comfortable Grip: The handle part is a perfect combination of soft rubber and plastic, and using an ergonomic design. Our putty scraper tool makes full use of the elasticity of rubber to make you hold comfortably
- Anti-Rust Quality: Compared with carbon steel material, our stainless steel spackle knife tool is far stronger in terms of corrosion resistance. The rust-free blade makes you more enjoyable to work in home improvement jobs
- Various Sizes: Our joint knife covers four sizes of width, 2", 3", 4", 5". The small size is suitable for applying adhesives, and drywall tape. The large size is ideal for applying putty, plaster, and other home improvement materials
- Widely Used: It’s more effortless to apply putty, plaster, cement, and concrete with a putty knife scraper. You can repair and fill the cracks in drywall, ceiling, ceramic tile. In addition, it's perfect for removing paint, sticky objects, and wallpaper
- Heavy Duty utility knife: Metal, durable design with rubber grip allows for a long lasting, extremely durable cuts and slices on boxes, plastic packaging, and straps. Includes 2 premium utility knives. Perfect box cutter knife
- Retractable & Adjustable Blade : Razor simply slides open for exact cuts. Blade easily retracts to lock safely within metal frame when finished using
- Quick Release: When razor needs to be replaced, simply extend the razor blade all the way, press the red button and remove the razor blade. Insert the new razor while pressing down the red button until secure
- Replacement Blades: Includes refill pouch containing 5 extra utility knife blades
- Dimensions: 1.5” Width x 6” Length. Set of 2 Utility Knives.
For a supplier of high-quality knife for scoring drywall for your product, we have the perfect solution for you. Each product on our list is regularly updated so that it features only what’s important and is tailored to meet individual requirements – just let us know how much information or feedback you would like!
I hope you have found this list of the knife for scoring drywall to be useful. If you have any concerns regarding our website or reviews, please do not hesitate to contact us. We would be pleased to assist you with your shopping selections in any way we can.